Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feeling a little better

I have been having some great days! I wish I had written this 2 days ago because I hadn’t had any bad days. I haven’t worn my knee brace in 3 days, I hadn’t worn my wrist braces in about 5 days, and had been pain free! I was still a little slow and energy only at medium. But, I went grocery shopping twice, packed for a camping trip, and worked several full days. I even jogged across a street once to get past a car that was waiting for me to cross!

Today has been tougher. I am wearing one wrist brace and my hips hurt a lot. I am resting all afternoon and I hope that helps. I think I over-did it. But, I am camping this weekend and plan to relax. I am leaving the cell phone and computer at home! So, hopefully I will continue to feel better. I am still taking 3 antibiotics and chloroquin. The latter gives me nightmares which really sucks but at least I have energy during the day.

I am also drinking more water and mix of apple cidar vinegar, water, honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon. I am really trying to eat whole natural foods as well. So, fingers crossed I am improving!

1 comment: