Monday, May 7, 2012

More Lyme

Lyme Disease sucks. I am getting worse and feeling like I will never get better. I need to change my attitude and remember that next week could be better. Right now the arthritis in my knees is so bad that I can barely walk. I am unable to sleep due to the pain at night. In theory, this increase in symptoms is the result of treatment killing of Lyme bacteria but it doesn’t make me feel any better physically. My doctor just gave approval for a handicapped parking pass and I am laying down all the time.

To make things even more exciting, on Saturday I started having shaking in my hand that lasted about 15 minutes. It looked like a Parkinson’s episode and was horrible. Since then my hand feels weak and a little numb.

I see my DO today to see if she has any tips for my knees. In the meantime, I am suffering. I find I actually feel the best when I am distracted. So, I am trying to keep busy and continue to live life while watching my physical exertion.

No comments:

Post a Comment