The Oil Cleansing Method is going well. It takes 2 minutes to wash my face. I had no idea how long that feels! It is nice because I make sure I get those 2 minutes to just relax while I massage my face and put the hot towel on it. It sounds so silly to type that a 2 minute break feels good!
Things I like so far:
1. Skin feels soft
3. Feels nice
5. Toxic free
6. It gets my make-up off better than soap did
Things I dislike:
1. I have to use soap to get the oil off of my hands
2. I still haven't figured out how to breath with the cloth on my face
3. I get all wet and the floor gets wet from the wash cloth (probably user error!)
Things that are neutral:
1. So far I haven't noticed any changes in mt acne
I have done this a few times in the shower and a few times at the sink. I much prefer the shower. One of the main reasons I prefer the shower is that when I look in the mirror, I end up picking at my face. It seems to work better for me not to stare at my face while I clean it.
I am excited to see what happens over the next few weeks. My skin looks the same so no photo.